DesignedbyLara.com

Sunday, August 4, 2013

Babblings is Moving!

After 5 years of using Blogger, I decided to move Babblings About Books, and More to Wordpress. The reason is because Google can delete a blog without any warning, specifically those blogs with "erotic" content.


Because of this, I've moved Babblings to Wordpress because I can't chance that my blog here will be deleted without any warning. The blog here will remain, and you can still access past posts, but will no longer be updated.


It's the same Babblings with WTFckery, book reviews, publishing information and opinion pieces from yours truly. I hired Parajunkee to help me create the new Babblings, and without her aid and advice I would have been lost. If you need someone to help you create a blog, or update one (including creating an awesome banner) Parajunkee is the one to go to!

Please join me at my new home, where anyone is invited to slip off their shoes, pull on some fuzzy bunny slippers and relax. (Mho Fho is also coming along for the ride).

I hope to see you there!

Katiebabs

2 comments:

Carol E Wyer said...

I did the same a few months ago after three years on blogger. I don't regret it at all. It was odd to start with and it took some setting up but Wordpress somehow seems more grown up and doesn't crash.
Good luck with the move!
Carol

Matti Nescio said...

Using meta-refresh to redirect to the wordpress site gives Blogger every reason to delete the blogspot as well. A javascript redirect would give even more reason.


If http://feeds.feedburner.com/blogspot/ISTcL still has any subscribers, shouldn't you have changed its original feed to http://kbgbabbles.com/feed/atom/ ?