DesignedbyLara.com

Sunday, February 17, 2013

WTFckery or Not? You Decide

Welcome to the awesome that is WTFckery!

1. Some WTF books that make you go, huh??

NSFW: (Thanks to Book Binge)

 Why no jelly?

All I can think of when I see this cover is where does one find dental floss thongs? (also love how the rifle is strategically placed)


2. More LOL reviews for products on Amazon. This is for Veet for Men Hair Removal:


"After having been told my danglies looked like an elderly rastafarian I decided to take the plunge and buy some of this as previous shaving attempts had only been mildly succesful and I nearly put my back out trying to reach the more difficult bits. Being a bit of a romantic I thought I would do the deed on the missus's birthday as a bit of a treat
.
I ordered it well in advance and working in the North sea I considerd myself a bit above some of the characters writing the previous reviews and wrote them off as soft office types...oh my fellow sufferers how wrong I was. I waited until the other half was tucked up in bed and after giving some vague hints about a special surprise I went down to the bathroom. Initially all went well and I applied the gel and stood waiting for something to happen.

I didn't have long to wait. At first there was a gentle warmth which in a matter of seconds was replaced by an intense burning and a feeling I can only describe as like being given a barbed wire wedgie by two people intent on hitting the ceiling with my head. Religion hadn't featured much in my life until that night but I suddenly became willing to convert to any religion to stop the violent burning around the turd tunnel and what seemed like the destruction of the meat and two veg."

3. NSFW snow creation! Kids today love to create snow penises instead of snowmen. How precious. Wonder how long it took to make and who would pose with it and take pictures? From HuffPo Weird News:


"A 12-foot-tall snow penis erected from the remnants of the blizzard last weekend is getting a rise out of Rhode Island neighbors, who have called police twice on the phallus. What started as a 6-foot-tall joke created by Ryan Worthington, 16, on Monday became a national sensation when onlookers in South Kingstown started complaining."

4. Speaking of phallic looking things:



5. Dude couldn't find a lollipop to suck on? From HuffPo Weird News:

"According to an arrest report obtained by The Smoking Gun, police in Trenton, Mich. received a 911 call Monday morning reporting that an individual was "in a silver car sucking on a dildo" at a local park.

Sgt. Steve Allen responded, and the concerned citizen pointed out the offending vehicle, which was driving out of a parking area at the park.

Allen approached and noted "a flesh-colored dildo" on the passenger seat, according to the report. He says that when he asked the driver what he was doing, the man replied, "Sucking on a dildo, I'm sorry."

He also allegedly "admitted to having a problem with sex toys."

6. Just because it makes me laugh:



7. How hungry would you have be to eat a 5,100 calorie hamburger? From HuffPo Weird News:


"Jake's Wayback Burgers, a chain with 62 locations mostly in the eastern U.S. It's pretty bold to put a nine-patty burger on the menu. In addition to the nine burger patties, there are also nine slices of American cheese, plus the usual lettuce and tomato. The monstrous creation costs $12.99. According to the video clip below, the Triple Triple has 5,100 calories and 117 grams of fat. That's close to six buckets of KFC chicken or five Pizza Hut "Meat Lovers" pizzas."

8. Don't we all want our own cardboard cut out of R-Patz so he can watch over us as we sleep. From Crushable:


Love is Overtaking Me Exhibition on view March 4-8, 2013. Reception: Friday, March 8, 2013. 6-9pm.
UNLV Donna Beam Fine Art Gallery
4505 South Maryland Parkway, Las Vegas, NV

"Lauren was hoping to raise $2,500 to cover the costs of her fake wedding—including the ceremony/minister fee, dress, his-and-hers rings, wedding cake, and photo prints and framing. She ended up raising $1,235 before her Indiegogo campaign ended, but she’s going ahead with it regardless, even if she has to pony up some of the costs herself. Her commitment to the project — aside from her degree hinging on it, of course — is clear in her artistic statement:
This work focuses on the female escapist fantasy in its most popular forms—primarily finding “true love”—and the extent to which it seeps into our real lives. I’ve looked at this fantasy primarily through a pop cultural lens; that is I’ve used film & television’s representations of the love story and female characters in general in an attempt to understand my own expectations of romantic love. Because of personal attachment to and experience with this fantasy or quest, which took a particularly strong hold of me when I discovered the intensely popular Twilight Saga, my thesis exhibition will touch on romantic expectation primarily through the main love interest, Edward Cullen."
9. Jess Haines loves to send me videos that make me groan and laugh at the same time. This one will give you a good chuckle. I would love to know what makeup these women use. The Boy is a Bottom by William Belli.



10. And your Regretsy WTFckery is for that special person in your life who may have a glove/mitten fetish:


I hope you have enjoyed this week's best int he WTFckery!

Katiebabs

1 comments:

Blodeuedd said...

That first cover is just..wow, freaky