Your favorite post of the week! Say hello to the final WTFckery of 2012!
1. Some lovely WTFckery books:
How could you not want to read about a wee little penis?
The price made me gasp ($13.25 for a 5 year old ebook) at first and then the title and then dude with is sexy bedroom eyes:
2. Demeter Paperback Cologne, for that man in your life who wants to smell like an open book.
"Brand New ~ PAPERBACK ~ 1.0 oz bottle. A dusty old copy of a Barbara Pym novel did it for us. This Demeter scent is sweet and just a touch musty, a lot like Pym's world come to think of it. Read her if you haven't. Her writing is wonderful, if slightly musty, English satire from the 60s and 70s. The retail price for this bottle is $20.00 Guaranteed 100% authentic"
3. I wonder if your co-workers think your too unattractive, would they fire you because staring at you hurts their eyes? Or what if you're considered too overweight or your boss dislikes people who have brown eyes or curly hair? Do they have a right to fire you then? From Huffpost Business:
"A dentist acted legally when he fired an assistant that he found attractive simply because he and his wife viewed the woman as a threat to their marriage, the all-male Iowa Supreme Court ruled Friday.
The court ruled 7-0 that bosses can fire employees they see as an "irresistible attraction," even if the employees have not engaged in flirtatious behavior or otherwise done anything wrong. Such firings may be unfair, but they are not unlawful discrimination under the Iowa Civil Rights Act because they are motivated by feelings and emotions, not gender, Justice Edward Mansfield wrote
Nelson, 32, worked for Knight for 10 years, and he considered her a stellar worker. But in the final months of her employment, he complained that her tight clothing was distracting, once telling her that if his pants were bulging that was a sign her clothes were too revealing, according to the opinion.
He also once allegedly remarked about her infrequent sex life by saying, "that's like having a Lamborghini in the garage and never driving it."
4. For those who are lonely at night and need the comforting arms of a special bath pillow. From Find Me a Gift:
Inflatable Woman Bath Pillow: This Bath Buddy is an inflatable bath pillow with a difference! A great gift for anyone who gets a little bit lonely, this inflatable torso of a beach babe is just what you need to rest your weary head back on. With overzealous expression and dramatic make-up, who wouldn't want to sink back into those arms. The Inflatable Woman Bath Pillow is the perfect bathroom accessory to share a bath with. And best of all she doesn't talk back, she seems enthusiastic about everything you have to say and stores neatly in a drawer. Surely a perfect woman?!
5. For those who hate brussel sprouts will find this interesting. From Huffpost Healthy Living:
"Doctors have warned certain patients not to hit the Brussels sprouts too hard this Christmas. A man from Ayrshire, Scotland, was hospitalized after eating too many of them last Christmas, the Medical Journal of Australia documented in this month's edition. But brussels sprouts haters should note that this is a unique case -- not an invitation to toss the odiferous, cruciferous morsels in the trash or hide them in the potatoes. The man was on blood-thinners after receiving a mechanical heart, the BBC reported. The abundant vitamin K in the sprouts promotes blood-clotting, so it nullified the effects of his medication. "Patients who are taking anticoagulants are generally advised not to eat too many green leafy vegetables," cardiologist Dr. Roy Gardner said in the Mirror."
6. The greatest name for a wine ever! Menage a Trois. How is it I never head of this line of wine until now?
"Ménage à Trois examines what happens when you put three attractive, single, young grapes in one exquisite bottle. It's fun; it's exciting; it's legal in most states. Our playful blends of three are the result of bottling some passion, fun and a little excitement - all without breaking the bank!"
7. How much would you pay for an amazing hamburger? Huffpost Taste lists some of the most expensive hamburgers ever created:
"Le Burger Extravagant - Serendipity 3, New York, New York In May 2012, New York's Serendipity 3 established a new Guiness world record for the most expensive burger, coming in at a whopping $295. Boasting rare elements such as black truffles and a fried quail egg, some folks would give up their first born child for a taste of such extravagance."
8. The name for this electronic Cigarette is very interesting, don't you think? Vamping Vamps. From Huffpost Women:
Starter kit for $29.99
"A Vaping Vamp is a mature, confident woman. She's vital. Vibrant. Vivacious. Full of vim and vigor.
Whether out on the town at restaurants, theatres and events, working out at the local gym, cheering on her kids in sports or staying in to quilt, read or craft, a Vaping Vamp enjoys life.
A Vaping Vamp revels in her femininity. She's not afraid to be who she is. She loves expressing herself in her clothing, hair and make-up"
9. I can only assume Isabella Rossellini was paid very, very well for this.
10. And your WTFckery Regretsy is the perfect addition for net year's nativity scene:
I hope you have enjoyed this week's best in the WTFckery!