DesignedbyLara.com

Thursday, November 29, 2012

Guest Post: Ernie the Cat's Words of Widsom on The Importance of Being Wicked (Miranda Neville)



When I agreed to make a video for Miranda, I didn’t know I would be famous and have to blog. Miranda assures me that Katie is a very nice blogger and not a veterinarian. Like Mr. Hemingway, another famous Ernie, my prose is spare and my spelling excellent, but it’s hard to type with paws. Miranda is writing this down for me so if there are spelling mistakes they are hers.

Miranda says I should tell you about myself. I like eating. I like sleeping. I like my cat toys. I like visiting the neighbor who feeds me. I don’t like our other neighbor’s dog. I like going outside and I like coming in again. I wouldn’t mind being the cat in Miranda’s book because I would end up in a grand mansion with my own footman. Then Miranda wouldn’t swear at me when she’s trying to finish a chapter and I want to go in and out of the door ten times in five minutes. The footman would have nothing to do except open the door (and feed me). Also in those days they didn’t have vets to give me shots.

THE END


The Importance of Being Wicked, available now from Avon

Synopsis: Thomas, Duke of Castleton, has every intention of wedding a prim and proper heiress. That is, until he sets eyes on the heiress's cousin, easily the least proper woman he's ever met. His devotion to family duty is no defense against the red-headed vixen whose greatest asset seems to be a talent for trouble...

Caroline Townsend has no patience for the oh-so-suitable (and boring) men of the ton. So when the handsome but stuffy duke arrives at her doorstep, she decides to put him to the test. But her scandalous exploits awaken a desire in Thomas he never knew he had. Suddenly Caro finds herself falling for this most proper duke...while Thomas discovers there's a great deal of fun in a little bit of wickedness.



0 comments: