Here comes your favorite post of the week!
1. It's not a true WTFckery post without a few WTF book covers:
More like a special kind of pillowy buttocks any man can grab onto.
Nice tightey whiteys, wouldn't you agree? That thing would poke your eye out.
2. Massive WTFckery of all WTFckeries right here. Click on the link to see the proof for yourself. Ick. From HuffPo Weird News:
"Terri Graham, a mother of two, couldn't breastfeed her children. But, she's now fulfilling her maternal desire in an unorthodox way -- by breastfeeding her 9-year-old daughter's dog, a pug named Spider. In an interview published in the Oct. 20 U.K. edition of Closer magazine, Graham, 44, said that she knows some people might consider her a "freak," but insisted that her breastfeeding nourishes the dog, and makes her feel like a better mom.
"Having Spider suckle on my boob means I finally feel complete and a better mother," Graham told Closer.
Graham, who is from California, claimed that the dog developed a taste for breast milk in 2010 after licking the nipple of a bottle she had pumped for her then-newborn son. She says she has breastfed the dog for about 2 years."
3. This is a pretty foul WTFckery. I would need a few more zeros tacked on to do what this guy did. From Huff Po Weird News:
"There are thousands of reasons not to dunk one's head into a bucket of urine, but a man in Cleveland found 450 reasons to take the plunge.
The man, whose name is "Phil," accepted a bet at a Cleveland Browns tailgate party yesterday that required him to stick his noggin into a nearly full bucket of pee that was gathered from bystanders.
Despite cries of "Don't do it, Phil!" the man stuck to his guns, girded his loins and, as the stream of YouTube videos that immortalized the event demonstrate, became $450 richer -- and the envy of absolutely no one."
4. The things you can find in the ocean are freaky. From Io9:
An eye the size of a softball has washed ashore in Florida
"Beach-walker Gino Covacci encountered the monstrosity yesterday while ambling about the Florida coast, and while scientists have yet to identify the creature from whence it came, the consensus seems to be that whatever it was, it was big.
According to the Sun-Sentinal, the waters of Southern Florida abound with large-eyed candidates, including tuna, whales, swordfish and sharks. Charles Messing, a professor at Nova Southeastern University's Oceanographic Center, says he hasn't ruled out the possibility that the eye is from a giant squid, but that his money is on an unlucky swordfish."
5. If you're caught out in the woods while it's raining, this poncho can not only keep your dry but become your own little home away from home. From Gizmodo:
6. Awesome WTFckery here. Cookie Monster on the planet Mercury! Or not? From Io9:
"In the photo featured up top, three craters in "superposition" bear a striking resemblance to one cookie-crazed muppet.
Says NASA: Anyone else think this looks like the Cookie Monster? The superposition of younger craters on older craters (in this case two smaller craters upon the rim of an older crater) can result in landforms that appear to resemble more familiar shapes to human eyes. More generally, the Law of Superposition allows scientists to determine which surface features pre- and postdate others, leading to a better understanding of the geological history of different regions of Mercury's surface."
7. This has to be fake. Get ready to LOL like crazy. From Huff Po Comedy:
"This audio clip from Y94 Playhouse Fargo, ND radio station was too funny to not find a way for more people to hear it -- so thus, this video. Donna asks for help getting deer crossing signs moved to lower traffic areas. "The government can guide deer to lower traffic areas."
8. And your Regretsy WTFckery is a perfect Halloween costume for those who wants something that looks like a big hamburger patty on their butt.
I hope you have enjoyed this week's greatest in everything WTFckery!