DesignedbyLara.com

Friday, August 24, 2012

Your Friday Moment of Zen Funniness

I still get a chuckle of the written assignment about "hores" from a tot:


Now there is another "hores" type haha fun about cats that has cracked me up like you wouldn't believe:


Important words to live by for all: "How to raise some cats: “First, get some cats because you couldn’t do it without cats.”

This 20 second video is a perfect example of what cat's do best. When you watch it the first time, you may not find the funny in it, but it all comes down to the final few seconds when the cat turns, looks at the camera and yawns. I can't tell you the number of times my one cat will very carefully push something off a table and turn and look at me all innocently, knowing it's done something bad, but doesn't care. I think most cat owners will get a kick out of this because cats love doing this.



Katiebabs

3 comments:

Erin O'Riordan said...

Very cute.

Bookworm1858 said...

I love the cat! I saw this on GMA/GAA and laughed because I can see my cat doing this. Loved getting to rewatch this!

Blodeuedd said...

Lol, oh no you didn't kitty!