Here are my books read for the month of July:
1. The Siren by Tiffany Reisz- A (top 10)
2. The Angel by Tiffany Resiz- A (top 10)
3. Scandal Wears Satin by Loretta Chase- A (top 20)
4. Me Before You by JoJo Moyes- B+ (top 10)
5. On the Island by Tracey Garvis Graves- B+
6. God Save the Queen by Kate Locke –C+
7. An Afternoon with a Scandalous Marquess- C+
8. Embrace by Jessica Shirvington- C
9. Blood Born by Jamie Manning- DNF
10. A Lady Never Lies by Juliana Gray- DNF
11. Out of her League by Ava Archer Payne- B (free)
12. Annabella Lee by N.L. Waters- B (free)
13. No Turning Back by Tiffany A. Snow- C+ (free)
14. Second Chances by Virginia Jewel- C (free)
15. Pretty Girls Don’t Cry by Tony J Winn- C (free)
16. Promise Me a Rainbow by Cheryl Reavis- C (free)
17. Just Another Lady by Penelope Friday- C (free)
A-A- =3B+-B- =4
D = 0
Like usual, the TBR pile is a scary thing. I have about 20 books hiding in that box.
Mho's have a book orgy with Anne Rice's Sleeping Beauty trilogy. I love how on the cover the books say, if you loved Fifty Shades of Grey, you'll love these books. Me thinks the fans of Fifty Shade are going to have an eye popping reading experience while reading Sleeping Beauty.
Mho adores Lisa Kleypas and he's excited to read the second book in Lisa's Friday Harbor series. He's still not sure about the supernatural element in this series (this book has a ghost), but he's willing to give it a try.
Jaci Burton has the best covers period. Mho really likes the size of the football on Playing to Win, the fourth book in Jaci's Play by Play series that will be released on June 4th.
Synopsis: Football star Cole Riley is notorious for doing as he pleases—on the field and off. He parties hard and fights harder, but if he doesn’t clean up his act, his career is over—so Cole reluctantly agrees to work with image makeover consultant Savannah Brooks. He’s not used to being told what to do, especially by some (admittedly hot) Southern belle. As for Savannah, she’s not convinced she can transform this cocky (and aggressively sexy) force of nature. But she’s determined to give it her best shot.
When the sparks start to fly, Savannah lays down the ground rules: no personal complications. If she can turn off the tingle she feels every time Cole gives her a hot stare with his gorgeous baby blues, he can turn off his desire as well. But for two people determined to have it all, a hands-off policy can only last so long before one of them yields.?
Do you have any books to recommend that you read last month? How does your reading total compare to mine?