DesignedbyLara.com

Friday, July 20, 2012

The Ultimate Earworm Song of the Year: Call Me Maybe

First I watched this:



And then I heard about this: (and I swooned big time)



Which made me watch the actual video: (note the romance novels!)



Then this came along:(hmmm cookies)



So then I ended buying this:


And now I have this:

 But I'm still very much this:

Call Me Maybe may be the ultimate earworm song for this year, but no matter how many times I listen to it, I always smile while I do.

Is this song an earworm song for you like it is for me?

Katiebabs

8 comments:

Blodeuedd said...

Lol, I loved the last part of her vid

Silver James said...

I love this song. There. I admit it. It makes me smile. And laugh. And dance. I hope SB Sarah will do a Literacy Signing video at RWA and use this song!

Are you going, btw? Would love to give Mho a big ol' smooch! (And you a hug. ;) )

Penelope said...

I went for a 30 minute power-walk this morning, and then another 30 minute walk this afternoon. And I only listened to one song over and over again on my ipod. Hee heeee....yep! This one! Love it! :^)

Tasha B. said...

Honestly, I haven't even heard of this song till now. Maybe it's an East Coast thing?

Marg said...

The song has made it to earworm status here in Australia too!

Have you seen the version featuring all the Burberry models?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=z5NRWM3FgqA

Dot S.(ladeetdareads.wordpress.com) said...

I LOVE this post!

Ren said...

Anything by Adele, Katy Perry and Rhianna. I get infested with earworms when I hear any of their songs *grimace* Love the post :)

KyleeJ said...

This song is a total earworm for me. And some songs it bothers me because I'll just get one or two lines stuck, I can spend all day humming this song though. =)