DesignedbyLara.com

Sunday, April 29, 2012

Tequila + Hot Scruffy Firefighter + Cute Fuzzy Kitten = Viral Commerial Win

Sine this week has been one big clusterWTFckery in the blogging world, we all need to take a moment to sit back and relax. This commercial for Shuza Tequila should hit the spot. Awesome viral campaign to promote some booze.

You can't go wrong with a scruffy fireman, a cute little fluffy kitten and at 1:09 in, the scruffy shirtless fireman  showing off his rock hard abs, while wearing suspenders talks cutesy to adorable fluffy kitten in the middle of making a great drink. Apparently one talented man here.



Best comment left on the You Tube page: "I think I just got pregnant". Snerk.

*I'd love to lick a line of salt and lime off of... ahem*

Shot out to Mandi Smexybooks for this one.

 Katiebabs

5 comments:

Pam said...

Now I want a margarita and a kitten. Maybe I'm missing the point.

KB/KT Grant said...

I'm more for the kitten also.

Kate@Midnight Book Girl said...

Now I want a margarita, a fluffy kitten and my husband to dress up as a firefighter... But I am sharing the video with some of my book club peeps!

KB/KT Grant said...

I want to be the suspenders hot scruffy firefighter is wearing.

Alexia561 said...

This has got to be my all-time favorite video now! Um....what's it for again? *L*