DesignedbyLara.com

Monday, October 24, 2011

Lynsay Sands/Jeaniene Frost Scavenger Hunt for The Bite Before Christmas Stop #4


To celebrate the release of The Bite Before Christmas with Lynsay Sands and Jeaniene Frost, Avon has put together a fun scavenger hunt that I was asked to be a part of.

You have an hour to answer the following question and to be entered to win a $25 gift card and a copy of First Drop if Crimson and Eternal Kiss of Darkness. (US and Canada only)


 This question is only open from 12pm-1pm EST.

Jeaniene hates to do this…what do you hate to do?

1. Laundry
2. Make the Bed
3. Vacuum
4. Cook



The grand prize winner will be announced at 5pm EST today.

Stop #7 beginning at 1pm will be at Vampire Book Club.

Katiebabs

13 comments:

Lindsay said...

4. Cook!!

Lindsay @ Turning the Pages

inkbella said...

cook !!! I hate it too!! first thing I would do if i won the lotto is hire a personal chef.
inkbella77@gmail.com

Gail said...

Cook,I love to cook:)

Tatiana L. said...

I do not like making my bed. And I love cooking =)

Morgan said...

As sad as it sounds, I would rather do ANYTHING than make my bed. In fact, the only time it is actually made is when I change the sheets!

Dina said...

I am not crazy about cleaning. I've been putting it off all morning as a matter of fact! ;)

Elisa said...

I hate to do any type of cleaning! For the 2-3pm clue, head on over to RT BOOK REVIEWS for a chance to win a $50 gift card and Lynsay Sands' and Jeaniene Frost's entire Avon back list! http://bit.ly/qzEumN

Kristi said...

Cook!

Can I say all of the above for me? kristidavis at gmail.com

Whitney said...

While I do hate cooking, my least favorite chore is sweeping. I will do almost anything to avoid picking up a broom!

Sami said...

I hating making the bed

Rachel said...

Cook!

I hate mopping. I despise it with a passion!

Melissa said...

Cook!

I don't like to cook, but I really hate doing laundry!

:)

allisonplus4 said...

Cleaning the toilet! They should make self cleaning toilets.