DesignedbyLara.com

Tuesday, October 26, 2010

Paul the Ocotpus. Some LOL's

While watching the Today Show in the morning, I find out the most fantastic and somewhat strange information.

I have a thing for octopuses. I find them adorable. And Spain has a favorite octopus named Psychic Paul, the octopus who's gained world-wide fame for predicting all of Germany's World Cup wins. Paul has passed way this week due to natural causes.

Someone came up with a Paul the Octopus fan song and it's catchy and cracks me up.

Also Paul is pretty cute. RIP Paul.



Katiebabs

5 comments:

Tam said...

Paul was an unlikely celeb. I wonder if 2 is old for an octopus?

I wonder what his owners are having for dinner tonight? ;-P

orannia said...

Poor Paul :( I will confess to being intrigued at Paul's predictions.

I wonder what his owners are having for dinner tonight? ;-P

Tam! They wouldn't...would they?

Eva said...

Paul was unique. We all loved him:-).


"I wonder what his owners are having for dinner tonight? ;-P"

- LOL. No Tam, it`s told that he will get his own urn and a place of honour.

heidenkind said...

I love octopi too! Seriously, they're my favorite animal.

ClaudiGC said...

Actually, Paul was living in a zoo in Germany (Sealife Oberhausen) and he was indeed very old for an octopus. They even want to build a memorial for him now. We are all very sad and deeply grieved about the loss of such a wonderful "person" here in Germany! :-)