Welcome to the WTFckery show! For those who celebrate Easter, this one if for you...
1. Just because the title amuses me One Potato, Two Potato by Bliss Addison.
Synopsis: Love can sometimes come from an unimaginable place, and what could be more unimaginable than Limbus, on the edge of Infernum? Marissa McMurray listens to her inner voice and comes home after six years. She's never given any thought to ever returning to Chancellor Falls and finds her intense desire to do so peculiar. What she doesn't know is that there are evil forces manipulating her. Hours after her arrival, a strange but handsome man rescues her from sexual predators, curiously in the same spot where her mother had fought for her life only six months earlier after being brutally attacked. Later, wherever Marissa is her Good-Deed Man, as she comes to think of him, is not far away. And neither is love.
2. CNN reports about a good deed: Police report attempt to revive flattened opossum. Thanks o Laurie from the new wonderful blog, Paranormal Bites.
"A Pennsylvania man attempted to resuscitate "a road-killed opossum," state police say. But this was one possum who wasn't playing possum -- the ugly creature remained dead.Troopers responding to the scene in Oliver Township on Thursday determined that Donald J. Wolfe, 55, of Brookville, was drunk, according to the police report. Several witnesses observed Wolfe's failed resurrection of the flattened marsupial, police said. It was not immediately clear how he endeavored to restore the possum's life."
3. This is a wee bit WTF right here. Colorful plugs called Rear Gear for your beloved pets.
"Description: Is your pet feeling left in the dirt because of his/her unsightly rear? I’ve got them covered... Rear Gear is handmade in Portland, OR and offers a cheerful solution to be-rid your favorite pet’s un-manicured back side. Rear Gear comes in many designs including a disco ball, air freshener, heart, flower, biohazard, smiley face, number one ribbon, cupcake, sheriff's badge, dice, and you can even make yours custom, so there’s a Rear Gear for everyone."
4. Mister Pepper is very angry. Probably because he's missing eyes and a nose.
5. This has to be one of the most WTF videos by the muppets. This monster muppet pretends to be a bunny and uses a big carrot to bop them over their heads as he eats them, while singing "Stand By Me."
6. For those who like their wines. Drew Hibbert, CEO of Innovation Spirits has made Hello Kitty wine!
"Hello Kitty Wines were originally conceived by Camomilla S.p.A. which is a very successful fashion company in Italy that does a huge amount of business manufacturing and selling Hello Kitty licensed merchandise in Italy and beyond. Camomilla S.p.A. partnered up with Torti "Tenimenti Castelrotto" boutique Italian winery located in the highly regarded Lombardy wine region...Our company, Innovation Spirits, has been awarded the agency to market and sell the products here in the U.S. and other select markets. Bottles will range from $19.99 to $29.99."
Don't forget to wear your Hello Kitty rosary beads while you drink a glass or two. I'm still waiting on my Smurf ones.
7. Hmmm freaky looking bunny cakes. Since when do bunnies have boobies? What do you say? From Cakewrecks:
8. Because we need even more WTF cake to eat on this special day.
9. And a hat to wear! Your Regretsy WTFckery of the week is this perfect "bonnet" to wear for the Easter parties you maybe busy attending today:
And for those who have wondered. From Yahoo Questions:
Uhh....wtf easter bunny?
Since when does a big bouncing bunny carrying eggs have to do with Jesus?
dont WTF the easter bunny, hes cool, my kids loooove him.