DesignedbyLara.com

Sunday, April 4, 2010

A Few Things to Note About Me. Guest Post and Blog Talk Radio

Mho Fho's artistic techniques at play

Keira at Love Romance Passion asked me to do a Reader Highlight guest post where I talk about blogging, books and my future book release, Lovestruck. Stop by if you can to check it out.


Guess who is going to be on Blog Talk Radio again? This Tuesday, on 4/6 from 9-11p (2 hours!) I will be the guest on the show, That's How I Blog!




Show Name: Kate From Babbling About Books, and More dishes on books, blogging and book blogging!

Length: 2 hrs

Description: Kate Garrabrant is a self-proclaimed eccentric reader who reads on average twenty books a month. Kate is proud to admit that she is a present day bluestocking with her head always in a book. She loves all types of genres but her absolute favorites are romance, paranormals and young adult. Kate, also known better as Katiebabs on-line, has been an active part of the blogging community since early 2007 and reviews for multiple review sites. She runs her own blog called Babbling about Books and More! (http://kbgbabbles.blogspot.com/) which has been live since September 2008. One day in the future she hopes to have her own stories published to be read by the masses.

There will be a chat room and a call in number (646) 381-4606 if you want to call in and ask me some questions. I'll be talking about blogging, the romance genre and various other fun topics. And the book we'll be discussing is one of my all time favorite historical romances- Flowers From the Storm by Laura Kinsale.

I hope you will listen in on Tuesday night. Perhaps you can hear my Jersey accent, which I really don't have. ;)



Katiebabs

2 comments:

Carolyn Crane said...

Hey! You'll be on the radio? How cool! I'm looking forward to it, bluestocking!

Keira of LoveRomancePassion said...

You and I are a pair of twin bluestockings... now we just need to locate some dukes and we'd be set for our very own romance series. Our by line might be...

Modern Day Bluestocking Twins and the Lords Who Loved Them.