Here are my books read for February 2010. I read, or rather should say the most DNF's in one month I ever had:
1. Pleasure of a Dark Prince by Kresley Cole- A- (Top 20)
2. Blood of the Demon by Diana Rowland- A- (Top 20)
3. Jazz Baby by Lorelie Brown- A- (Top 20)
4. Succubi Like It Hot by Jill Myles- B+
5. Firespell by Chloe Neill- B+
6. Something About You by Julie James- B
7. Broken by Shiloh Walker- B-
8. Xombies Apocalypticon by Walter Greatshel- B-
9. Falling Star by Olivia Brynn- B-
10. The Vampire and the Virgin by Kerrelyn Sparks- B-
11. Knock Me for a Loop by Heidi Betts- C
12. Turned by Julie Kenner- C
13. Secrets of a Scandalous Bride by Sophia Nash- C-
14. Wind Warrior by Constance O’Banyon- D+
15. I Spy a Wicked Sin by Jo Davis- D
16. Soul of the Wildcat by Devyn Quinn- DNF
17. First Drop of Crimson by Jeaniene Frost- DNF
18. Too Wicked to Kiss by Erica Ridley- DNF
19. Revenge Wears Rubies by Renee Bernard- DNF
20. Provocative in Pearls by Madeline Hunter- DNF
21. To Sin With a Scoundrel by Cara Elliott- DNF
22. And Falling, Fly by Skylar White- DNF
B thru B- =5
C thru C- =3
D = 2
DNF = 7
7 DNF's! Perhaps I'm getting very, very picky with my reading material? Has anyone had a month with a high amount of DNF's?
And my lovely TBR bookshelves:
Mho heard that Bleeding Violet by Dia Reeves is the book to read. Heroine is somewhat psycho. And this is a YA. He's in the mood for a good dark and twisted read with a possible wack-a-doo protagonist.
Mho is practially jumping up and down over Carolyn Crane's debut release, Mind Games (March 23rd from Spectra). Little CJ, that wacky and somewhat disturbing girl of Carolyn's sent Mho a very special galley of Carolyn's book. And Mho already found a few too hot to handle sex scenes! Yup, he's a perv like that. What can you do with a horny sheep?
And lookie... Carolyn even has her own Amazon author page. *coughshowoffcough*
Hot Scottish Man Titty on this cover for Ravished by a Highlander by Paula Quinn (April 27th). Mho wants me to knit him a kilt so he can go around and ravish all the unspecting beauties who fall to their knees and bow down to his wooly greatness. Poor Mho isn't going to get any play because I don't knit. *neener neener*
Pretty full reading month on my end even with those DNFs' of mine.
How was your reading in February? Anyone want to make Mho a kilt?