DesignedbyLara.com

Wednesday, February 3, 2010

28 Days of Heart Campaign and My Blogging Profile

AllRomanceEbooks.com/OmniLit.com are teaming up together for a great cause!


Beginning February 1, 2010, ARe, the digital bookseller that owns All Romance Ebooks and OmniLit, will release one new novella per day for twenty-eight consecutive days. All proceeds from the sale of these shorts, which will be offered exclusively on AllRomance.com and OmniLit.com as individual eBooks, will be donated to the American Heart Association.

It's called Romblog, where in conjunction with AllRomanceEbooks' 28 Days of Heart Campaign to raise funds for, and awareness of, heart disease, All Romance is also taking the opportunity to shine a spotlight on some of the wonderful romance blogs that help make the e-romance reading community thrive. Every day in February, their newsletter will be profiling some fantastic romance blogs that we all love.

ASome very recognizable Romance bloggers, as well as yours trully was choosen as one of the special blogs highlighted. I talk about why I blog, what's my mission and my three favorite authors and books.

My favorite question was- What is the focus or mission of your blog?

"My blog is mainly devoted for the romance genre and any type of book that has a romance element to it such as historical, paranormal and even young adult books. My mission is to support authors and their books and promote them in such a way that will help their sales. I also reviews books in an honest way and will not sugar coat my opinion. Just as I want to promote the best books available, I also feel the need to warn readers about books that are lacking or really shouldn't be published because they aren't written well."

Saturday February 6th is my special day, but you can see my profile there now.

Furby kitty is a very happy kitty indeed...


*Great excuse to post this picture again*



Katiebabs

3 comments:

Ann Stephens said...

Congrats! I look forward the 6th!

Serena said...

Congrats! Just love that photo of the kitty!

orannia said...

Congrats! Am looking forward to reading your post!