DesignedbyLara.com

Thursday, October 29, 2009

Naughty North and South Fan Fiction & the Richard Armitage Obsession


I totally blame Kristie J for this unhealthy obsession I have with Richard Armitage, especially the sexy way the man can wear a cravat!
.
For your reading pleasure, I have finally written and posted a Rated R North & South short story that takes place a few months after the train scene in the movie. The title is John and Margaret's Lovely Afternoon. It's around 4,500 words and I make sure John's cravat is used in special ways. And perhaps if people want more of my sexy N&S fan fiction, I may just do that.
.
I find it surprising that there isn't much more North and South fan fiction written.
.
Speaking of Richard Armitage, I found this great blog called the Richard Armitage Fan Blog
.

They have such great pictures of Richard: *rowl*



and some funny ha-ha videos posted. This one is adorable. Called The Adventures of Stick-Figure Richard #3

There is also a Stick-Figure Richard video # 1 and video #2 you should also check out. For all your Richard Armitage (obsessive) lusting needs, I recommend Natalie's Richard Armitage appreciation blog. Do check if out.

Katiebabs

12 comments:

SarahT said...

Whew...fanning myself. Well done, Katiebabs! I'm sure Elizabeth Gaskell would be proud.

Seriously, I have the utmost respect for your discipline when it comes to your blog and your writing. Fingers crossed you'll soon be a published author!

Katiebabs a.k.a KB said...

Thanks! I had a lot of fun writing the naughty short :D

and yet we still have John and Margaret's wedding night to get to.

Nat at RA FanBlog said...

Thanks for the shout out, KB!
So kind of you. :)

As for that story... whew!!!
Still blushing... is it hot in here? I am so tempted to call the hubs and demand he come home from work ASAP! :)

heidenkind said...

I have to admit I've never watched North and South. Obviously I'm missing out on something, since Stick-Figure Richard is pretty hawt. ;)

Mandi said...

I loved it!! You captured John and Margaret so well!

I especially like the last two sentences. Great job - verra smexy ;)

orannia said...

Well, I know what I'll be getting up too tonight *grin* (Reading KB's story people :)

...and yet we still have John and Margaret's wedding night to get to.

Squee!

Kristie (J) said...

Katie: I can't say what it is that is so wonderful about him - but I know you've claimed his neck so I wont' try and take that *g*. But I do like this noble nose - and his swoonworthy deep voice. And his eyes - or his shoulders. Then of course there is Chest. And heidenkind - get thee to a rental place and get North and South - best minis series - ever - and there is the never ends Crusade!!

Barbara said...

OMGosh, I need to read that. I had such a fascination with wanting to remove his cravat throughout that whole movie. Ugh, that one scene where he's talking to his mom and a little neck is showing...*drool*

Sometimes, less is more.

Katiebabs a.k.a KB said...

Nat: I am so glad to have found out about your blog. Feeds my addiction!

Heidenkind: Once you watch N&S you will be hooked by the luscious Richard A. And of course the story. N&S is one of my favorite BBC airings next to Pride and Prejudice.

Mandi: Thanks. Glad I got the smexy seal of approval :D

Kristie: Do you know he is now part of the show Spooks aka MI:5? *drool*

Barbara: When Richard shows up at the train station without his cravat, I was in love. I can't believe how much I am in lust with the man's neck!

Kristie (J) said...

I know - he plays an agent who was held prisoner by the Russians for years. Sounds like another tortured type hero to me - yum!! MI:5 is on here but they aren't up to the season where he starts yet. But when they do.......

Marg said...

Funnily enough, I blame Kristie for my RA obsession as well!

Enjoyed the naughty short. Have to say I loved that last line! Perfect!

kaprekar said...

I know that this is an old post...however I would just like to add that there is actually quite a lot of North and South fanfic around, though usually requires sign-up to a forum to read it. The main places that I get my "fix" are C19, and for more, er..adult stories, there is Dreamer Fiction, however this requires a recommendation from an existing member.