DesignedbyLara.com

Sunday, March 29, 2009

Why Read Romance? So You Can Tame the Alpha Male!

I found this interesting 5 minute documentary filmed during the 2007 Romantic Times Convention. Some authors, reader and male cover models were asked why romance novels are such great reads. The answers given are really great.


There must be something about these books that someone will spend over $500 a month on.

Does it all come down to taming the alpha male?

Watch the video and you decide.

Don't drool too much over the footage of the Mr. Romance Competition.



Katiebabs

4 comments:

heidenkind said...

I wish they'd tell us who're they're doing interviews with in the video.

nightdweller20 said...

*swoons*

Mame Burkett said...

I too would have liked to have known who was being interviewed in the video. As far as the whole "taming the alpha male" issue I think I disagree. Don't get me wrong I like an alpha male as much as the next girl but what really gets me going in a good romance is the chemistry. You know, opposites fighting their attraction, overcoming the odds to be together, and having fun falling in love.
:)
Mame
www.besottedbookworm.com

Katiebabs a.k.a KB said...

I would have liked some captions also.