DesignedbyLara.com

Monday, January 5, 2009

The Outstanding KB Book Collection!

Back when I first started blogging, some have asked to see my book collection. And when Jen of The Ginger Kid's Den of Iniquity posted pictures of her collection today, I decided to post my "library" also.

Jen gave me the inspiration (I am a copy cat) for all you to view the great KB Book Collection!

This is my keeper book shelf where all my favorite books land. I have three colums on each shelf in no order at all. If you look closely, you will probably see some of your favorite read also.


This is my TBR shelf. These four shelves are filled with ARCS that must be read and reviewed as well as other books that are pending for my own enjoyment. The top two shelves are the ones that should be read first.

This is Mho Fho, King of the Demon Sheep and star of many Twitter conversations. He watches over my books.

This is my table, next to my reading chair. On this table are always three books waiting for me to read. Over the weekend I finished The Black Jewel Trilogy and one of the short stories from Dreams Made Flesh. My review for these books will be posted this week. When I am done with these book, on this table, they will be placed in my keeper shelf and three new books will be put in their place for my nightly reading.
This ends the tour of the great KB Book Collection! Please wipe the drool off your faces on your way out.
Katiebabs

27 comments:

JenB said...

Sexy books! Meeoww!

Hey, maybe more people will post bookshelf pics.

eyre32 said...

I want a Mho Fho King of the Demon Sheep t-shirt!

Katiebabs a.k.a KB said...

We have started a trend!
I know you want the sheep. He calls to you...

December said...

is that a wallflower book I spy in the keeper shelf? I loaned mine out this summer, and haven't gotten them back yet. I better figure out where they went!

Katiebabs a.k.a KB said...

I have all the Wallflower books. Julie Garwood and Lisa Kleypas are the most prolific author on my shelves.

meljean brook said...

Am 100 pages into Twilight (eek, am very slow lately).

Also! you got more ARCs of DEMON MOON than I did, lol!

Katiebabs a.k.a KB said...

MB: Are you gaga for Edward now? :P
OMG that is too funny! I also have 4 copies of King of Sword and Sky by Wilson hidden in there!

Brie said...

Bookshelves make me feel all warm inside! Mho Fho is one smexy sheep.

I see more a few books on your TBR shelf that I wouldn't mind getting my hands on.

Kristie (J) said...

I love looking at book shelves to see which books I have in common. Looks like we have quite a few :-)

Carolyn Jean said...

Luvly dahling.

Aymless said...

Love it! See many many similar books. *g*

Hey next time you get multiple ACRs share some with me and I'll love you forever! ~_^

M. said...

Does that mean you read part of three books every night? I usually fall asleep during the first...

Amy said...

Lovely books! :)

Anna said...

Great post Kate! I'm pretty sure I drooled a bit over your ARC shelf. But i'm ok now. ;) LOL!

Katiebabs a.k.a KB said...

I should really try to put my books in author order or some sort of order.

I wish I could say I read three books a night!

Mishel said...

I really enjoy seeing people's shelves (= thanks for sharing the pics.

Kwana said...

Thanks for sharing. That was fun.

Kristin said...

Love looking at the bookshelf! I immediately recogized When Twilight Burns!!!

I just got a new bookshelf at Target over the weekend. It is a very close match to by bedroom furniture, and it had a very nice sale price(I wasn't really planning on buying anything right after Christmas, but couldn't resist)!

Now I just need to take the pile about to avalanche from my closet shelf and fill it up! :)

nath said...

Mho Fo is sooo cute! Is that all of your collection, Katie? For some reason, I expected way more LOL :)

Katiebabs a.k.a KB said...

Nath: I do have 3 full boxes in the basement of books I want to give away. I used to be very selective of books I kept, but now I want to keep more. I may need to go out and get another bookshelf. or need a closet to pile them in.

Tracy said...

I love all these posts and pictures of bookshelves. If only mine were so organized!

Rowena said...

Wow, great collection of books you got there. Did you read Pushing 30 by Whitney Gaskell? If so, did you like it? Would you recommend it? Let a sister know cause you know I enlarged every picture to lust over your books! LOL.

Great pics and thanks for sharing!

Katiebabs a.k.a KB said...

Tracy: Me organized?? HAHHAHAAA.

Rowena: Pushing 30 is a great book! I have re-read it more times than I can count. Gaskel reminds me of Sophie Kinsella and the romance is adorable. Younger woman falls for much older man.

Perhaps I should post pictures of my OOP books so you all can continue to drool?

orannia said...

Ohhh, lots of delicious books *swoons*

And I love the book guard BTW :)

Meljean - I'm still 244 in the library queue for Twilight (although there are now 1444 holds!). I'm sure I'll read it eventually :)

Tabitha said...

Oooh I see we have quite a few books in common. I love looking at other people's bookshelves. Thanks for sharing yours.

Amy C said...

Hmmm, I thought for sure I commented here yesterday!

Thank you for sharing. I added a thing on my blog linking to the posts that kept popping up.

Christine said...

I know where you live... ;)

I could help you out and take some of those books on your basement off your hands. :)