DesignedbyLara.com

Monday, September 29, 2008

A Wallflower Christmas Winner!

I have picked one lucky person who has won their own copy of A Wallflower Christmas!

Barbara!!!!

Send me the address where you want me to send your prize to: katiebabsgATgmailDOTcom.


Are you still in the mood for some Lisa Kleypas love? Make sure to stop on over at Ramblings on Romance, Etc. where Kristie (J) and I have posted our review for Seduce Me at Sunrise, that comes out tomorrow. We also have posted one of our worldwide famous AIM review chats for your pleasure. "Pleasure" being the key word! *G*






Katiebabs

7 comments:

meljean brook said...

Totally unrelated:

Every time I type in your address, I always type KGB at first. And I don't even write spy novels.

Katiebabs said...

When I was trying to come up with agood http address, I originally picked kbg, not kbgbabbles. It took me a minute for the light bulb to go on in my head why KBG alone wasn't a good idea.

azteclady said...

*giggling*

*ahem*

Congrats, Barbara!

JenB said...

Meljean - Me too!!! I always accidentally type in KGB and then it makes me giggle. EVERY FREAKING TIME.

KB - I think you spelled the winner's name wrong. It's J-e-n-n-i-f-e-r.

Aymless said...

LOL... I heard on NPR that there is a "secure" location of fellow spys to blog on so that they can interact witg other spy type "SAFE" situation... Lol

Congrats to the winner.

Dev said...

Congratulations Barbara! Happy reading :-)

Amy C said...

Yay!! Barbara!!

That is so cool. I'm so happy you won :).